Due to the exceptional quality of the 2016 class, eight graduating seniors are sharing the five awards presented annually by the Department of Ecology, Evolution, and Natural Resources.
The award winners are as follows:
- Amanda Bevan (James Applegate Award in Wildlife Conservation);
- Jill Azzolini and Carmela Buono (Murray Buell Award in Ecology);
- Tiffany Bennett and Gemma Milly (E. B. Moore Forestry Award);
- Joseph Zientek (Roger Locandro Award in Natural Resources);
- Kiersten Formoso and Kurtis Himmler (Peter Smouse Award in Evolution).